Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Contributions to Garcetti for Mayor 2017 are not tax deductible. The committee may accept contributions of up to $1,300 per individual, business or organization; however, contributions from individuals and businesses that they own or control will be aggregated together and subject to one $1,300 limit. Spouses and domestic partners may contribute up to $2,600 from a joint checking account if both account holders sign the check. Contributions from Lobbyists and Lobbying Firms registered in the City of Los Angeles or with the MTA, MTA contractors, and contractors bidding on City contracts of $100,000 or more requiring City Council or Mayoral approval, are prohibited. Contributions must be made from donors’ own funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person. Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.
$25 $50 $100 $250 $1,000 $2,500 Other $
TO DONATE BY CHECK:
Please make checks out to "Garcetti for Mayor 2013" and send to:
8271 Melrose Ave., Ste. 105
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Download the required contribution form here.
CREDIT CARDS: Please list your name only, exactly as it appears on your credit card. Couples who each want to give must complete separate and individual online donor forms. Please be precise when listing your occupation and employer (i.e. avoid acronyms, specify what type of "consultant" or "investor"). The Los Angeles City Ethics Commission does NOT accept P.O. Boxes as addresses. Please list your STREET ADDRESS.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- If this is a personal contribution, I am either a citizen of the United States or a foreign national who has permanent residence in the United States (i.e. a Green Card holder).
- If this is a contribution made by a business entity, it is not a 501(c)3 organization.
- This contribution is not from a registered lobbyist or lobbying firm with the City of Los Angeles.
This contribution has not been and will not be reimbursed.
- This contribution is not being made under another person's name, and is being made under the contributor's legal name.
- This contribution does not exceed an applicable contribution limit (i.e. if I am a majority owner of a business or otherwise control that business, my personal contribution and the contribution of that business do not total more than $1,300).
- This contribution is not from a bidder, sub-contractor, principal, or underwriting firm that is prohibited from making the contribution.